This data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
Our Personal Data collection will commence when you make an enquiry about using our facilities, when you make a booking to use our facilities or when you supply goods or services to us.
Data will also be collected when you visit our web site delivered through Hall Master.
We are committed to complying with the data protection principles listed below.
- Ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully
- Processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements
- Taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
- Establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data
- Ensuring that data subjects' rights can be appropriately exercised
- Providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
- Ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provide a point of contact for all data protection issues
- Making staff and officers aware of good practice in data protection
- Providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data
- Ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
- Dealing with queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, effectively and promptly
- Regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation
- If you want to find out what information we may hold on you or for other data protection issues please contact